Nomination form for Contribution to Community Award 2023
This award celebrates an initiative, programme or campaign that has had an outstanding impact on the financial wellbeing of New Zealanders and the community.
- This award is open to non-member not-for-profit charities or community groups, and FSC-member organisations.
This award is for an organisation or group that have demonstrated excellence through an outstanding contribution to their community. This can be, for example, addressing industry social issues such as diversity and inclusion, financial capability or education initiatives, community or regional initiatives, retirement and savings adequacy or under-insurance. The initiative or programme must have been running for at least 12 months.
This award can be self-nominated or nominated by a third party.
- Nominations must be 1,750 words or less.
- Nominations must be submitted through the below form.
- Nominations close on Wednesday 5th July 2023.
- All category finalists will be announced on week commencing Monday 17 July 2023, finalists will be notified via email.
- Winners will be announced at the FSC Awards 2023 Dinner on Wednesday 16 August 2023, held at the Cordis Hotel Auckland.