The Financial Services Council’s [FSC’s] Future Ready Advice Summit is back for 2023.
The Summit is designed to support both large Financial Advice Providers (FAPs) and individually licensed advisers through the new financial advice regime commencing on 16 March 2023.
The event will be held across four locations:
- Auckland, Eden Park, 15 February
- Wellington, Sky Stadium, 16 February
- Dunedin, Dunedin Town Hall, 21 February
- Christchurch, Christchurch Town Hall, 22 February
Following on from 2022’s successful Future Ready Advice Summit in Queenstown, 2023's edition specifically focuses on “life after licensing”.
Great content drives great events and 2023’s Summit will again showcase New Zealand’s political and regulatory leaders, unpack key topics of interest for the professional advice community, and offer practical, future-focused workshops.
Programme highlights will include:
- Keynote address and fireside chat: Special announcement coming soon.
- In conversation with the regulator: The FMA’s Michael Hewes and Derek Grantham update the Advice Summit attendees on full licensing and what’s next on the journey after licensing from 16 March 2023.
- Meet the professionals: A choice of sessions to get up close with local leading lights from the financial services sector and others support sectors to help develop your financial advice business.
- Industry’s young trailblazers: Insights into how the new generation of advisers are building their businesses, working with tech to deliver, and overcoming building a client base, retention and industry-wide issues like recruitment and motivating teams.
- Masterclasses: Two practical sessions for small/medium-sizes FAPs or larger FAPs on Life after Licensing and Collaborating for success (the latter by invitation only).
There will also be plenty of opportunity to network with regulators, facilitators and others in the financial advice community.
The FSC’s CEO Richard Klipin says “we’re delighted to once again welcome our financial advice community, key political and regulatory stakeholders and young trailblazers.”
“As always, our content will be future focused, aiming to equip advisers and financial advice providers at all stages of their licensing journey with the insights and tools to prepare for 16 March 2023 and the confidence to look beyond at life after licensing.”
Download the Future Ready sponsorship prospectus here to find out how we can make your organisation visible.
The FSC’s Future Ready Advice Summits in Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin and Christchurch are now open for registrations for tables of ten. More information and registration is available here.